The BW Hotel Porto Antico participates in the ecological project
Consuming consciously while respecting the environment has become for many fundamental and integral part of their lifestyle.
The BW Hotel Porto Antico in Genoa shares this social responsibility and the concept of sustainable hospitality.
For this reason, the hotel has decided to join Best Western's Stay for the Planet program. With Stay for the Planet, the hotel is committed to the sustainable management of its business by monitoring consumption, implementing energy efficiency actions and reducing its environmental impact thanks to virtuous behavior.
- Energy: sources and consumption of electricity and heating, energy efficiency of the building and equipment
- Water: drinking water consumption (restaurants, rooms, services ...) and water saving
- Waste: production and type of waste, disposal management and prevention actions
- Purchases: procurement of raw materials, service materials and durable goods with a lower environmental impact
- Behaviors: logistics organization of suppliers, management of personal and customer mobility, awareness of guests and links to sustainable initiatives in the area